Here’s the links I’ve been loving this week:
- The prettiest little blueberry mojitos on How Sweet It Is.
- These wall calendars are truly works of art on Poppytalk.
- Jenny shows how to up the bun game for us fine haired ladies.
- Blair throws an adult birthday party like a pro. Hey, my birthday is coming up (hint hint).
- We all want to take better iPhone pics, right?
- Speaking of birthdays, my 30th is looming. This is a good read about investments you should make in yourself before the age of 30. Um . . . ok I have 2 months to make this happen.
- Tara shares this fall combo that I am loving. The color of that skirt!
- I have been wanting to try the Blue Apron service. Lauren (not me, another fabulous Lauren) shares her experience with it.
- The colors and stripes of this romper on Flaunt and Center have me feeling some kind of way.
Have a good weekend y’all!