PA/Med Student Christmas Gift Guide
Need some ideas on what to get the PA or medical student in your life? Check out these:
- Noise cancelling headphones are always a good idea. They’re a study session must have.
- This water bottle keeps cold (almost) forever.
- I love a good planner. Lots of things to keep track of in PA school!
- This thermos keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold. I use these for my back up coffee during long days. And what about a Starbucks gift card to fill it up with?
- Every PA needs a good pen light.
- Not the most special gift, but a perfectly practical stocking stuffer.
- A good stethoscope is a must, and not all are created equal.
- For the tech loving student. I love my Apple watch.
- Most days during PA school would not be possible without coffee.
- I get SO many compliments on my laptop skin.
- Pocket book that’s perfect for your white coat pocket.
- The cutest laptop bag! I love the bow detail.
- White Coat Clipboard. I use this all the time, on every rotation.
Other good ideas
A practice suture kit. So cool and something they will actually use.
These adorable ID badge reels.
Textbooks are expensive. Give an Amazon gift card!
We can’t read textbooks all the time. What about an Audible subscription for the book lover?
What are you getting for your future PA?