The links I’ve been loving this week.
- Mexican hot chocolate in the slow cooker. I don’t really need to tell you how delicious that sounds.
- This pear and sage flatbread looks amazing! Perfect for Friendsgiving.
- This plaid dress looks super comfy for Thanksgiving day. And its flowy so, you know, eat up!
- This week I was introduced to one of the most delicious cocktails I’ve ever tasted, Coquito, aka Puerto Rican egg nog. Y’all, this stuff was seriously GOOD. I can not wait to try this recipe out.
- This serving spoon is such a cute hostess gift idea for Thanksgiving.
- Sangria is one of my favorite cocktails. This one adds a Thanksgiving-y feel.
- Love this ruffly dress for Thanksgiving day. I’d pair it with leggings and booties.
- Loving all these Thanksgiving tablescapes. #tablegoals
- Need an update to pumpkin pie? I don’t think you can really go wrong with adding cheesecake.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!