Quite possibly my favorite part of the holidays, the cocktails.
- Could coffee actually get any better? Why yes, it could, when you add alcohol in these espresso martinis.
- This sparkling cranberry rosemary punch has a fancy touch and it’s a batch recipe, so it’s perfect for a big party.
- Christmas ale sangria is sangria with beer instead of wine. Think about it, gotta be good.
- Bourbon infused with cranberry, ginger, cinnamon, pear and lemon screams holiday.
- This one is super easy, and it’s made with cotton candy and champagne.
- My favorite of the bunch. Caramel white Russian. You’re welcome.
- The photos of this cranberry ginger mojito have me drooling. So pretty!
- Mistletoe punch looks right up my alley with Kinky red liqueur and pineapple juice.
- If a sugary cocktail isn’t your jam, this winter sea breeze holiday cocktail looks tangy and refreshing.
Let me know if you try any of these out!